To apply for a summer expedition:
- Parent and Applicant complete and submit the application,
- Read the Terms of Agreement and Essential Eligibility Criteria,
- Parent calls the Admissions Manager at 970.533.7492 to complete the Welcome Questionnaire and pay the $750 deposit that reserves your place on a program,
- After receipt of deposit, completion of Welcome Questionnaire, and all references have been checked, the Admissions Manager sends you additional program information by email, including important forms that need to be completed.
- Upon receipt and review of these completed forms, you are officially enrolled.
Programs are open until filled, so be sure to complete the application process early (February or March) or call to check for availability.
Please call the Deer Hill office with any questions: 970-533-7492.