Please read these instructions and complete our online application to attend a summer expedition with Deer Hill. Enrollment is limited to just 100 participants across all of our programs, so be sure to apply soon. Please feel free to call our Admissions Manager at 970-533-7492 for assistance in determining which programs will be the best fit, and whether or not there is space available.
If your attendance is contingent upon a DHF scholarship, you must complete the scholarship screening form first.
Before you begin the application, keep in mind:
- Participants will complete the bulk of the application, but the parents of minors are required to complete some sections,
- Please identify at least one backup program in the event your first choice is full,
- A participant’s spot on a program is secured with a $750 deposit; payment details are provided below,
- Please read the Terms of Agreement and Essential Eligibility Criteria before completing the application.
To apply for a summer expedition:
- Parent and Applicant complete and submit the application and registration form
- Read and sign the Terms of Agreement, Essential Eligibility Criteria, and Assumption of Risk
- Parent calls the Admissions Manager at 970.533.7492 to complete the Welcome Questionnaire and pay the $750 deposit that reserves your place on a program (if not paid online).
- After receipt of deposit, completion of Welcome Questionnaire, and all references have been checked, the Admissions Manager sends you additional program information by email, including important forms that are required to be completed for participation in the program.
- Upon receipt and review of these completed forms, you are officially enrolled.
Programs are open until filled, so be sure to complete the application process early (February or March) or call to check for availability.
Please call the Deer Hill office with any questions: 970-533-7492.
Deer Hill is exciting, fulfilling, mind-opening, challenging and fun. The people are who I will remember and cherish the most. It made me a better and stronger person. I learned so much about myself.Alysha, participant